Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tiger Woods Alleged Mistress Rachel Uchitel Offers To Take Lie-Detector Test

Tiger Woods Mistress Rachel Uchitel photo
Tiger Woods mistress Rachel Uchitel photo via Youtube

Rachel Uchitel, the rumoured “other woman” of Tiger Woods, is offering to take a lie-detector test to prove that she never had a romantic relationship with the golfer.

"This is ridiculous. Not a word of it is true," Uchitel told the New York Post. "I told the [National] Enquirer andStar that it wasn't true. I told them not only did I have information to disprove the story, but I offered to take a lie-detector test.”

Rachel Uchitel, the 33-year-old New York club manager, claims that the person who is spreading the rumours was an acquaintance that was paid $25,000 for her story and wanted to take revenge on her.

"Tiger and I are not friends," Uchitel says. "I've only met him twice. He came in to The Griffin [the Meatpacking District nightclub where she worked as a VIP hostess] in the summer. As usual in my job, I got a call from a promoter that he's coming in. I went outside and brought him and his entire group in, walked them upstairs, introduced him to his waitress.”

"I had never spoken to him before that. I had met him once in my entire life before that, for two seconds at a bar through a mutual friend who just introduced me. Period. He was shy and quiet and sitting with someone else. It had nothing to do with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment