Thursday, May 13, 2010

martha koch tattoos



Johnny's new tattoo?
Johnny's new tattoo?
I know, okay BUT, in my defense:I saw the picture,Squeaked,And then got bored enough to do this
thumbnail

Tattoo Manip3
Tattoo Manip3
Another photo manipulation, practicing wrapping vector art to a stock photograph using displacement maps, blend modes and alot of careful warping.Photograph - sxc.hu (i believe)vector - unsure (Not...
thumbnail

Tattoo Manip2
Tattoo Manip2
Another photo manipulation, practicing wrapping vector art to a stock photograph using displacement maps, blend modes and alot of careful warping.photograph - ERIEYE_STOCKVector - Unsure (Not DA)
thumbnail

In Flames Tattoo
In Flames Tattoo
Possibly my next In Flames tattoo.
thumbnail

tattoo Girl
tattoo Girl
this one is from my last "simply white" album...re-edited feel free to comment!!!
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment