Saturday, May 29, 2010

joy fuentes tattoos



Tattoo
Tattoo
Me, looking a bit mad. With a rough idea of where im gettin my tattoo (not that design, its just the only trasnfer tattoo i could find)
thumbnail

NOT MY PRINT, but my tattoo
NOT MY PRINT, but my tattoo
A picture of my tattoo, taken by my friend in college for her photography coursework. All credit to Xxcharlotte89xX go see her stuff!!!

I Want ALL comments to go to Charlotte, she deserves it!
thumbnail

Tattoo: Noxiuz Sign
Tattoo: Noxiuz Sign
It's Noxiuz spelled in one sign. And there is MCMXCVII underneath it - 1997.Tools:Sony Cybershot DSC-W170WallHalogen lightsTattoo:Tattoo BenDesign © 2008 ANGELBY21 Studio - Sweet Addix Productions
thumbnail

My Cross Tattoo
My Cross Tattoo
Here it is finally YAY. This is my cross tattoo that I had for my 20th birthday in October and my camra has been away to my friend and now I have got it back and now I am taking all these photos. I...
thumbnail

Zelda Tattoo
Zelda Tattoo
Courage, Wisdom, and Power.
All MINE!!!!! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!... . . ..
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment