Sunday, May 30, 2010

flossie morgan tattoos



Tattoo ID
Tattoo ID
Elvis Costello signed my shoulder!!!I got it tattooed on.No, it's not backward... The camera on my phone is a ho.
thumbnail

My Name, My Tattoo, My Design
My Name, My Tattoo, My Design
Well this is my Tattoo that i got done last august Spent ages designing it and just thought u know what its being branded on me lolSo now it resides on my neck in between my shoulder blades and als...
thumbnail

new id with my new tattoo
new id with my new tattoo
my new id and my new tattoo, ain't it preeeettttttyyyyy?
thumbnail

Butterfly Tattoo
Butterfly Tattoo
Most of the credit goes to :devianthoodedpeanutpire: I just altered it a little.
thumbnail

Tattoo ID
Tattoo ID
A very quick sketch, BUT I really needed a new ID. The old one is... just ugh. And I got bored of it.So, here.
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment