Monday, March 29, 2010

superb elizabeth conley tattoos



Graffiti Tattoo
Graffiti Tattoo
A little wild style, a little this, and a little from that. I pulled and bit from about 10 different sources, then added my own twist.

Throwing in the splattered paint background was, possibly, t...
thumbnail

henna photoshoot X
henna photoshoot X
henna and make-up by myself / henné et maquillage par moi-même
[link]
photo by Hyne
thumbnail

A Trail Of Stars Pt II
A Trail Of Stars Pt II
The second part of 'A Trail Of Stars'.I'm proud of this one. It took a few hours less and turned out much better.The photo is of higher quality and I have a new monitor.It's amazing what the small...
thumbnail

feather
feather
tattoos i've done...
thumbnail

Bitter Sweet
Bitter Sweet
Reference by [link] then I added my own stuff to make it more personal. Wanted to add elements that tie into bitter and sweet so I added the broken hearts with the skull for the bitter and for the...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment