Tuesday, March 16, 2010

eunice weber tattoos



Ink to seed
Ink to seed
Inked By Evgeni ! ArtcoretatooMy Facebook
thumbnail

My blink 182's tattoo 182
My blink 182's tattoo 182
this is my first tattoo.i decided to do this cuz this band changed my life.they are more than 3 musicians, they are amazing persons.you guys are awesome, blink 182 for life (L)
thumbnail

I and My "Little People" - 3
I and My "Little People" - 3
FOR MORE OF MY ART, PLEASE VISIT MY WEB SITE AT WWW. NCRUZ.COM . Link below:[link]I have had requests to feature my art pictured next to me, mostly for the purpose of getting a sense of scale of th...
thumbnail

G Tattoo
G Tattoo
Her name is Gabriella. I'm the shorty /orly
thumbnail

My First Tattoo - Hello Kitty
My First Tattoo - Hello Kitty
My first tattooo~ Been wanting for a year and a half I think and finally got it~It makes me really happyyy and I smile when I look at ittt~~
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment