Sunday, March 7, 2010

cool rose summers tattoos



more complicated angel
more complicated angel
I like this angel's wings better but it was a bit too complex for a small tattoo




p.s. if you want to get this tatto for yourself feel free, and send me pics.
thumbnail

Lucky You
Lucky You
My new tattoo "lucky you"
thumbnail

tattoo
tattoo
have a look at my whole gallery my photography account and my blog [link] too.stay tuned for newer stuff! feel free to fav and comment my art.but first of all enjoy it! ink by pete [Times Of Grace...
thumbnail

Kalila's Notepad Tattoo
Kalila's Notepad Tattoo
This might be kinda useful...
thumbnail

Flash Page - Tribal Animals
Flash Page - Tribal Animals
Practicing with some flash designs I've seen and liked. You also can't have a tattoo book without a whole bunch of tribal!
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment