Wednesday, June 9, 2010

superb carissa bennett tattoos



Haley's Tattoo 1
Haley's Tattoo 1
Haley's first tattoo. The chinese symbol for love.
thumbnail

another tattoo
another tattoo
in memory of my dog Jojo.done by Bear.---ps-for those that love my feet, here you go. it's now tatted!
thumbnail

First Tattoo
First Tattoo
My first Tattoo. Got it done at Body Language on S Hamilton road. My artist was Dennis and he was really cool. Cost me about $ 160.
thumbnail

I gots a tattoo
I gots a tattoo
Not really. It was temporary.This was back when my family and I went to Disney World. and went on Rockin' Rollarcoaster with my cousins. There was a tattoo stand near the ride and I decided to ge...
thumbnail

Kai's new AC tattoo
Kai's new AC tattoo
My first (and only) tattoo that I just recently got. I decided on the Assassin's Creed symbol because I'm a HUGE fan! ^^Done by the wonderful DancingDragonTattoo[link]
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment