Sunday, June 6, 2010

alicia barrett tattoos



A man chooses, A slave obeys
A man chooses, A slave obeys
A photograph I took using the Canon EOS 450D with 18-55mm standard lens in RAW. I used CS4 to implement the chain on the wrist. Would have used my other wrist but it already has a tattoo on! Anyway...
thumbnail

Tattoo - ARD assignment
Tattoo - ARD assignment
This was an Art assignment last term. I thought it was good, but i got a C because of the write up, which i also thought was good.Oh well, serves me right for being in art!I'd love you oppinion, an...
thumbnail

tattoo 2
tattoo 2
...
thumbnail

Carol Tattoo
Carol Tattoo
an old work I just felt I should do using one of my friend`s pics... and it turned to be true as you`ll see in the next pic.
thumbnail

Virgin
Virgin
13/52Reus / 2010Camera: Nikon D40x 50mmModel: Bárbara SánchezSemana Santa and old school inspired me
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment