Sunday, May 23, 2010

superb sybil stewart tattoos



Alisson's Lily
Alisson's Lily
TATTOO SERIES THREECollector: AlissonAlisson imagined a lily on her side. This is what I made for her. Kitty Tatt, Inc. [link]
thumbnail

tattoos and piercings
tattoos and piercings
these are basically all the tattoos and piercings i have planned, the tattoss i've drawn from my head and finding images of fairies i like and then changing them and everything. just need the money
thumbnail

Jesus
Jesus
A tattoo tribal for my friend Perez that looks like Jesus
thumbnail

Full back Japanese piece
Full back Japanese piece
This is a full back piece turning into a body suit. It's not quite done as you can see in one of the koi fish. I used a lot of japanese flowers and japanese wind and water bars to make up a lot of...
thumbnail

Thank you Celesse My Tattoo
Thank you Celesse My Tattoo
Alright. I decided to post this pic of it that was taken shortly after it was done. I wasn't standing up very straight so it looks a bit crooked but it really is straight. You can kind of see it st...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment