Monday, May 3, 2010

superb keisha wiley tattoos



owl tattoo
owl tattoo
she flew in from sydney australia to get this tattoo very flattering
thumbnail

This Is What I See
This Is What I See
This is what i see, when i look at myself. did it when i was bored in biology class also in the reflection : my eye liner my hair clip and my shirt that says : official Santa helper xDthis took 30...
thumbnail

Brush strokes
Brush strokes
Hints of ink on the neck and body of the gorgeous Ms. Rhapsodi. (Tattoos by Savanna Hamilton.) Model: ~RhapsodiRageTattoos by: ~harleny12Photo by: =UniqueNudes© 2009 Nakayama Studios LLCALL RIGHTS...
thumbnail

Cherry Blossom branch finish
Cherry Blossom branch finish
It's finally done. finished the flowers today. Sorry about the bad background edit - she had a BIG arm cast visible and it was rediculious to look at.Check out all my work at [link]alot of my art...
thumbnail

Heart
Heart
Heart
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment