Saturday, March 27, 2010

superb lourdes mcpherson tattoos



T-shirt Design CM: Feathertail
T-shirt Design CM: Feathertail
Tribal design commission for t-shirt for ~ArticWolfSpirit ! I still need wait for that t-shirt (I was must order her tshirt to her wish ), it´s her wolf character with feather like a tail - I hope...
thumbnail

sexy lady
sexy lady
I'd hit it.more sexy ladies and such in the tattoo section of my website: [link]
thumbnail

Beauty In The Details
Beauty In The Details
Model: Me, Photographer:
thumbnail

Cherry blossom shoulder tattoo
Cherry blossom shoulder tattoo
Cherry blossom shoulder tattoo 1
thumbnail

sewing
sewing
dia's sewing stuff, for grandmaon her little puffy fatty popeye armwww . elizenazelie . com [link]facebook . com / elizetattoo [link]
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment