Wednesday, March 10, 2010

samantha wooten tattoos



I feel it like chocolat
I feel it like chocolat
♪ Deftones - back to school" I feel it like chocolat... "Model and Pic: Toxic Milk ♥ T.Milk said : Be careful, if you taste me you would die .. !edit: changed this to id -w-
thumbnail

Older Tattoo
Older Tattoo
Cherries.
thumbnail

DH Tattoo
DH Tattoo
Hell yeah. That's right. I got it. Hurt like all get out though. 2 and a half hours of straight pain. Worth it for that sweet thing though.
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
Me (Right) and my friend Jander [link] (left), who won the B&W first place with this tattoo on my arm.
thumbnail

2008 DA ID 5
2008 DA ID 5
More simple tattoo designs for my next set for tattoojohnny. One of these days I will finish the thing. lolThis lost a lot of resolution when I shrunk it down to web size...which is too bad, becau...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment