Sunday, March 21, 2010

abby burns tattoos



Diamond knuckle
Diamond knuckle
I have hand drawed a tattoo, a start for my sleeve in couple of years/ to the summer dunno, what you think about it and got any ideas of what i should do?:3 Would be nice with answer, thanks!
thumbnail

new tattoo
new tattoo
and collaboration now on my leg!the start of my leg piece, with many more wolves and critters to come.Done by Simon - Needle Asylum - Cardiff4 hours of wonderfull work.
thumbnail

ID BPS TATTOO
ID BPS TATTOO
id
thumbnail

My tattoo
My tattoo
Tis my tattooo on my right ankle..^^
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
This is a tattoo I got recently on the left side of my chest. The reason I uploaded it was because I drew/designed it. It's something I had been wanting forever. Some sort of skull and crossbones,...
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment